As we continue our home learning journey it is important that students have sufficient access to a device to support their participation in activities and designated Zoom meetings. If you require assistance with the provision of devices at home please email Mrs Stevenson at email@example.com
Students and teachers have been completing tasks using the digital platform Seesaw. Seesaw is the main way teachers communicate with their students, set learning tasks and provide feedback.
At the beginning of the year all parents were issued with their own QR code to access and respond to activities their child completes in class. If you require a new Family QR code, please let your teacher know, via a note in your student’s diary, or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Accessing Seesaw at Home
At school, students log in to their Seesaw account using either a class QR code (Pre-K to Year Two) or their College email address (Years Three to Six).
At home, students can access Seesaw in two ways:
- Phones/tablets: download the most recent versions of Seesaw Class app – this is different to the Seesaw Family app.
- Laptop or computer users visit app.seesaw.me.
Seesaw can be downloaded from the following stores:
Logging in at home
For instructions on how to download and use Seesaw please read the user guide below.
If you need any assistance with accessing Seesaw and logging in from home please contact your student’s teacher via email@example.com
One of the main ways class teachers and Learning Support staff will be engaging with students throughout Term Two is by using Zoom. Zoom meeting times will generally be indicated on matrices or posted to your child’s Seesaw Journal.
Prior to the commencement of Term Two, please ensure you have downloaded Zoom onto your child’s device.
Below are our expectations for students while engaged in Zoom meetings.
- Wear neat, comfortable clothes
- Sit in a quiet space in your home (not on your bed)
- Have an adult nearby
- Have all your equipment ready
- Make sure you are on time for the meeting
- Always be polite and respectful of others
- Do not eat or drink during the meeting
- Keep your microphone on mute unless speaking
- Behave in the same way as you do in the classroom
Cars and Stars online tutorial
How to make a copy of a Google Document
Mathspace online tutorial